I'm Victor [vi], and I'm a multidisciplinary designer and developer in Montreal and Tokyo. I study Computation Arts at Concordia University in Montreal and Waseda University in Tokyo, and work as a freelance designer and developer.
For professional information, please take a look at my portfolio.
Dissatisfied with the state and quality of our reality, I set out on a journey to acquire knowledge, understand the constituents of the Multiverse, and deconstruct the physical realm in an attempt to see what lurks behind the panels.
Through my voyage, whether it be through skill or pure luck, I've met one of the AI: LOGO. He is the catalyst to this adventure.
Here, in V-OS, a construct universe, I've decided to create a home for other travellers, an archive for my findings, and a platform through which to unravel the mysteries behind the unusual sectors of existence.
I write code, create graphics/illustrations, play and produce music, architect worlds, and many other things in-between.
I am fascinated by anything related to the following themes and topics:
- science fiction
- world building
- conceptual art
- systems analysis
I also log my daily activities, in an attempt to track, analyze, and optimize my productivity and overall lifestyle. A live visualization of that data can be found on the Log.
- LinkedIn: Professional profile containing work experience, education, skills, and other work-related information.
- GitHub: Code projects repository.
- Twitter: Media-centric profile for all media updates and semi-intimate communication.
- Instagram: Exclusively media-centric profile, primarily focused on visuals.
- Bandcamp: Released albums and featured music repository.
- Soundcloud: Unfiltered music repository.
- firstname.lastname@example.org: Email address.